1) Wait half hour after a meal (or one hour after a
large meal) before using the Chi Machine. (Good times to
use the Chi Machine is first thing in the morning and right before
2) Drink 4-6 oz. of water prior to using the Chi
Machine, the water keeps the body hydrated.
3) Wear comfortable clothes. (Remove your shoes – be as
relaxed as possible)
4) Gently stretch before using the Chi Machine.
5) Place the Chi Machine on the floor or on an
appropriate firm massage bed with the handle facing away from you. (The arrow on the Chi Machine should face
6) Lie down and place your ankles in the ankle cup
holders. The bony part of your
ankles should extend beyond and not hit the ankle cup holders.
7) For added ankle comfort use the included footrest and
ankle support cushion. Thick socks
may provide extra comfort. Make sure
your ankles are comfortable.
8) If you have weak knees, use a knee pillow under your
knees for added support. (However knees should not bend). Try to use the Chi Machine without the
knee support if possible to get maximum benefit.
9) Alignment is very important. Lie on your back and try to be perfectly
aligned to promote internal balance while using the Chi Machine.
10) Relax for one to two minutes before starting the Chi
Machine. (Blood pressure may
fluctuate from standing to lying down, resting a
few minutes helps to stabilize blood pressure).
11) Set the timer for three to five minutes for the
first time and relax. Try to keep
eyes closed and relax.
12) Breathe deep using abdominal muscles. Let the Chi Machine do the work.
13) When the Chi Machine stops, enjoy the tranquil “Chi
rush”. Remain completely motionless
for an additional two to three minutes, with relaxed deep breathing. (A lot of the benefit of the Chi Machine
comes during this relaxation period as your oxygen depleted internal organs
are replenished with oxygen).
14) Before rising slowly stretch your back by turning
your torso from side to side.
15) Slowly turn to your side and sit up.
16) Drink 8-16oz. of water when done. This will help flush out the released
toxins with the use of the Chi Machine.
Caution: Some dizziness may occur for first time
users. This is healthy! Oxygen is being restored to your body’s
cells that may not have received proper amounts before. The initial dizziness will disappear with
regular use and increased circulation. Use for shorter period next time and
gradually increase time as tolerated.
People with motion sickness or other serious medical problems should
start with 30 seconds to 1 minute initially. May use the Chi Machine several times
*Always check with a physician before use with the Chi
Machine if health issues are a concern.
*These statements have
not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not
intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
and reviewed by President Level Distributor Dr. Shivinder
also current President of
the Kern Academy of Family Physicians since 1977.